Thursday, May 26, 2005
This Is Not A Trade
One day, in the twilight evening..... Satan came and asked questions.
"Why you looked so unhappy?"
"I am happy.... do i look unhappy?"
"Yes, you look unhappy and a can see into the deepest of your feeling."
"No, you look into the wrong way.... You just see the black hole and stuck into darkness as where you came from."
"I know you had lost your passion and your will."
"No, I do not lose any thing, I just step back and wait."
"You just sold you ambition and your freedom..."
"No, you are definitely wrong. I do not sell anything. I just change my mind."
"One thing, You cannot lie to your heart !!"
"Yes, onething that you do not know. I just follow my hearth."
-Earth-
"Why you looked so unhappy?"
"I am happy.... do i look unhappy?"
"Yes, you look unhappy and a can see into the deepest of your feeling."
"No, you look into the wrong way.... You just see the black hole and stuck into darkness as where you came from."
"I know you had lost your passion and your will."
"No, I do not lose any thing, I just step back and wait."
"You just sold you ambition and your freedom..."
"No, you are definitely wrong. I do not sell anything. I just change my mind."
"One thing, You cannot lie to your heart !!"
"Yes, onething that you do not know. I just follow my hearth."
-Earth-