Sunday, July 23, 2006

Horoscope or Horror-Scope


*******

The Bottom Line

Suddenly you'll see whatever has been holding you back. You can easily remove it.


In Detail

Like a red flag stuck in the middle of a bright-white snow drift, the problems you need to deal with will suddenly be incredibly obvious today. They'll also be as easy to handle as removing that flag would be. Get rid of the obstacles lying in your path by utilizing your excellent sense of humor. Telling a well-phrased joke will be more effective (and diplomatic) than a blunt declaration would ever be. You'll clear your way without ruffling any feathers.
*******
Just went through my friendster account and there'was nothing interesting as usual untill I clicked on the horoscope button. And I just jumped from the chair when I red it.
Then..... I'm now thinking.
I used not to believe this kind of stuff, but why this gave me a kind of shock.
Hmm..... What a life I'm livin' in.

Comments:
met jalan kul..
# Oleh : bondi : 2:51 PM


met jalan kul.. sori belum sempet ketemu lagi.

# Oleh : mumun : 8:45 PM


Bakul,
I saw a link to samurai-archives on your blog. I've just realize thats why you want to go to Osaka.
You promised to me that you will visit me at Tokyo and then go to Osaka.
But so sad, now I have to forget your plan.
May Allah Swt bless you friend !

# Oleh : dikshie : 6:30 PM

selamat jalan kul...
# Oleh : awie : 12:55 PM
 
setahun meninggalnya bakul
 
sekarang gw ngerti, kenapa lo pergi cepat kul

erika
 
semoga pewaris lu gak lupa nyisain dikit buat anak yatim ya kuL. terutama buat anak lu.

aL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Sponsor Utama (nyang punya Tanah!)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?