Thursday, May 11, 2006

Dear full moon (about the story)

Dear fullmoon,

i wrote this letter and sent it to you,
with the greatest hope,
This is the story,
one day,
i left my home town,
leaving someone that i love so much,
we met only two weeks after several times contacted in
the cyber space,
the tlast time we were together,
when you were shown in the sky beautifully,
and she said, "you're gonna leaving tomorrow without
me beside. and i'm gonna miss you so much"
I said nothing to her, coz i couldn't find a way,
I just looked at you smiling to me,
Finaly, i said, "i'm gonna miss you till it feels
hurt"
She told me a story about mice those separated,
but they believed that they were looking each other
when they were looking at you and you promised them a
great hope,
they would be together again.
we were that mice,
now i'm looking at you dear fullmoon,
I believe she is looking at you now as well with the
same feeling,
hopping you to be a mirror,
i can see her on your face,
i can feel her on your light,
and i keep missing her till today,
Say to her the most beautifull greeting from me.
Dear fullmoon, for sure,
we are not wolves nor werewolf that always howling
when you shown,
we are only ordinary people who separated by the
distance.
this is the end, i miss her.


Sincerely yours,


gregorskizt



PS : I am so damned glad to find this writing after forgtting sometimes for long.
I's been about 4.5 years. It was not a poem!!!
I still remember I always used to name my self as other peolple's name.
But this was just a story :) That there's not meaning any more.
I put on this space just to make this unforgotten since I almost forget it.
But, anyway somebody commented (a real friend) like this :
"when the stars hang in on the sky ...
when fullmoon looks so beautifull.....Ahmad Bakti write poems"




-Earth-

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Sponsor Utama (nyang punya Tanah!)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?