Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Story of Earth and Rainbow the silver girl
..........
"Earth, can you tell the story?" Silver girl asked the earth with her tender bold eyes and peaceful face.
"What kind of strory you want to hear, girl?" Earth replied. His long grey hair and slim tiny hand bounded to the ground, thighting his body from escape.
"The story about rainbow.... and the story of the grey hair you have"
"It was long time ago, kid. It was a long way journey through the time domain. It was about destiny. And it was about dream."
"So tell me before I leave. Tell me before I don't see. And tell me since I feel this could be the last time we will see each other."
"Hehehe.... girl, the story is not ended yet. Far from the happy ending. And the story will be continued as the stream blood flowing in your body will be descended to the next. This is about....... just for get what i am saying."
"So tell me a little of it" Her face is getting close to earth's face, and her eyes went through the gate of the hearth of Earth. Till suddently it was silent.
Eyes of earth said, "Before they send me here, I was dreaming since I was little. A beautiful dreaming. This dream was so strong and was so real.
I used to think that it was not only dream, but it was a hope. And yes, the dream became a hope that made me grew and stronger.
One day, I was about to go to a place that i was thinking that i could rest. But suddently, A Wind Storm blew all of me with his strong blow.
I was flying away, fell down to this place. I was alone. Hiding from the cheers of the world, far away from home. I was alone. And then, I realised that I left the most precious far above. I could not reach it. I tried and tried and tried to reach.... till I got back down to this ground.
One day, there was a wise man with long white long hair passing through this way and He looked at me. I was hiding. He said something, but i could not understand. Then he created something that i did not know. I called it Byrd. It has a beautiful wings with hairy feather, sharp eyes and elegant movement. I was so amaze with this creature which fly around in the sky. When I came out from the hiding, the wise man with long white hair was gone. For years I was here whatching the byrd and trying to get it down. I was tired."
But suddently the storm was angry. He is flashing the lightning from the sky to the ground. With anger, He come down.
............
-Earth and Silver Girl-
"Earth, can you tell the story?" Silver girl asked the earth with her tender bold eyes and peaceful face.
"What kind of strory you want to hear, girl?" Earth replied. His long grey hair and slim tiny hand bounded to the ground, thighting his body from escape.
"The story about rainbow.... and the story of the grey hair you have"
"It was long time ago, kid. It was a long way journey through the time domain. It was about destiny. And it was about dream."
"So tell me before I leave. Tell me before I don't see. And tell me since I feel this could be the last time we will see each other."
"Hehehe.... girl, the story is not ended yet. Far from the happy ending. And the story will be continued as the stream blood flowing in your body will be descended to the next. This is about....... just for get what i am saying."
"So tell me a little of it" Her face is getting close to earth's face, and her eyes went through the gate of the hearth of Earth. Till suddently it was silent.
Eyes of earth said, "Before they send me here, I was dreaming since I was little. A beautiful dreaming. This dream was so strong and was so real.
I used to think that it was not only dream, but it was a hope. And yes, the dream became a hope that made me grew and stronger.
One day, I was about to go to a place that i was thinking that i could rest. But suddently, A Wind Storm blew all of me with his strong blow.
I was flying away, fell down to this place. I was alone. Hiding from the cheers of the world, far away from home. I was alone. And then, I realised that I left the most precious far above. I could not reach it. I tried and tried and tried to reach.... till I got back down to this ground.
One day, there was a wise man with long white long hair passing through this way and He looked at me. I was hiding. He said something, but i could not understand. Then he created something that i did not know. I called it Byrd. It has a beautiful wings with hairy feather, sharp eyes and elegant movement. I was so amaze with this creature which fly around in the sky. When I came out from the hiding, the wise man with long white hair was gone. For years I was here whatching the byrd and trying to get it down. I was tired."
But suddently the storm was angry. He is flashing the lightning from the sky to the ground. With anger, He come down.
............
-Earth and Silver Girl-