Monday, April 17, 2006
This time, Darlin' it's just not the same
As i'm looking back on broken down dream,
Heart breaks and memory that I have,
I made it through the hard times,
And came back to be a stronger man,
But this time darlin' it's just not the same,
Down the lonely stairs with suitcase in my hand,
missery can be a heavy load,
I've made through the hard times,
and in pain You made it back,
But, this time darlin' it's just not the same,
In the morning,
I was lonely but i never bothered to cry,
Even start to wonder why,
Livin' was just a part of the game,
But this time darlin' it's just not the same.
Heart breaks and memory that I have,
I made it through the hard times,
And came back to be a stronger man,
But this time darlin' it's just not the same,
Down the lonely stairs with suitcase in my hand,
missery can be a heavy load,
I've made through the hard times,
and in pain You made it back,
But, this time darlin' it's just not the same,
In the morning,
I was lonely but i never bothered to cry,
Even start to wonder why,
Livin' was just a part of the game,
But this time darlin' it's just not the same.